Thursday, August 11, 2005

Funny Hair

Last Tuesday on my way back from work I stopped at the last traffic lights before reaching home. The lights were red at the time so I decided like always to play with my hair...apparently I didn't realize that the black car next to mine was honking at me. Turns out that both driver and passenger in the black car found it quite amusing to watch me fiddling with my hair instead of concentrating on the road...so they,quite happily in fact, honked at me and indicated with a finger that I was suppose to be watching the road. And I detect laughter on their part as well. Much laughter.The lights were still red by the way, and it stayed that way for quite a while...Well,bully to me, I just stared at them in amazement till the lights turned green, the thought pounding in my head...'What just happened?' Apparently I made someone's day...anyone who is bored at staring at the road all day long...look out for my ol' lil DeeDee on the road,who knows,you might be amused too. :P
And i can still remember their licence plate number...WCM 121...*bleh*

Later!

1 comment:

Sandra Khoo said...

The feeling's there...a very deep foreboding feeling.....>.<