Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awesome Belgium & Japanese animation clips.

Hands down,the most favorite animation clip I've seen thus far this year. Every time I watch it, it brings a big smile to my face. And among the few that actually got me giggling with laughter which is kinda a rarity for me. Hope you folks like it.
And I just can't stop saying it in my head..."Cowboy...Indian....". Lovable characters with lovable voice overs fantastically melded together to make the entire show work! in spite of the fact that they're just toy miniatures with limited animation treatment. I don't care the limitations. Awesome story with awesome plots & characters & voice cast. You're in for a treat!
Le Grand Sommeil

Dir. Pic Pic André / Belgium / 2003
Curious events befall Cowboy, Indian, and Horse as they repeatedly fall into deep sleep.
http://www.paniqueauvillage...
http://www.atowncalledpanic.tv

Cat Shit One Movie Trailer - The Animated Series
And something insanely good introduced by my scriptwriter friend,Chi Ren. The Japs have taken furry kawaii violence to a whole new different level altogether. WOW! I've a feeling we'll be seeing more innovative maneuvers coming from the far east in the near future. Gambatte!



Production: Studio Anima

Director: Kazuya Sasahara
Original Manga (released in the USA as Apocalypse Meow): Motofumi Kobayashi
Format: 23 min. 12 episodes
Target Viewers: Survival game fans and military fans

Anticipated Customers: Clients who are looking to invest in imaging contents that are on a par with those by PIXAR

2 comments:

Amy said...

The manga 'Apocalypse Meow' is actually really good. Like Speigelmann's 'Maus', the races are represented by different animals and it's set in the Vietnam war.
Looks like this takes the concept and updates it to Iraq or Afghanistan.

And that first Belgian one is just darling... I love it!

Sandra Khoo said...

Hehehe,thanks Amy. I haven't heard of the original version up till now. Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback. I gotta check it out. Cheers!