Friday, March 30, 2007

Outstanding Animation at the Tokyo International Anime Festival 2007

These are the few animated titles that have caught my attention during my visits to the Tokyo Animation Festival this year. And all of them outstanding in their own right. I will continue to edit this entry and I go along with more info and images to add in. To those of you who haven't heard of these yet, I urge you to find out about it and watch it.
N.Y. Salad

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Wake of Spring
http://www.ghibli-museum.jp/library/

Le Roi et L'Oiseau


Paprika

ONE STORMY NIGHT

I love this. Everything about it. The style,the storytelling,the designs,the colors...all rendered beautifully in this animated feature. YouTube currently has the entire feature in it's site.

And something totally unrelated,but I've bumped into unexpectedly and wanted to share with everyone.

De-Ann Buckley "Les Feuilles Morte' )by Jacques Prévert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3g4PMSePdM

Pour faire le portrait d'un oiseau

Enjoy folks and more to come! :)

1 comment:

Dan said...

this all looks great.