Monday, October 24, 2011

Munchkinland



Sorry have been out on the loop,folks. Been having a lot of comp issues starting with my system getting infected in-between renewing my antivirus and then later on having to take it to the shop to manually install the antivirus....and then the tedious task of re-installing all of my softwares and then checking out all of the bugs and updates affected by my comp hardwares,updating each of them and adjusting/tweaking them for my use. Gggrrrrrr....
What did help were my best friends being there for me during my stressful episodes and one even hooked me up on a new series by one of my favorite British personalities,Stephen Fry. It's called Planet Word. Excellent show overall as expected and even got me hooked back on prior comedies and eps from other documentaries I didn't get to catch in BBC.

This next one, The Secret Life of a Manic Depressive kinda rang true to me somehow and got me pondering a lot.


And this entry wouldn't be complete without my sharing another little gem I stumbled upon recently : I love all of the creative little 'Must Drink More Milk' segments.


And I so want a copy of this book to add to my library :(

No comments: